Thursday, December 1, 2011

TOM'S BIBLE CLASS

This is Thursday, Dec 1, 2011; and I will be having my Bible Class of our Victory Bible Institute tonight at 7:00. We will begin the Book of Second Samuel; and will probably spend two weeks on it (hopefully; I really need a couple of weeks off for the Christmas holidays).

Paul Stiefvater's Class has finished their Class in Esther, Nehemiah, Ezra; and will resume in January.

Ok; I know, I'm slower. I can't help that; we discuss things a little more than Paul's Class. But we will get threre in the end, if The LORD delays His Coming long enough. In the meantime; everybody is welcomed to attend our class. Each Book stands on its own; and you can enter at any time; tonight would be a REALLY GOOD TIME to "jine in" with us. We start at 7 PM in the back class room (under the fire escape) at West End Baptist Church.

Love to see you there!

Tom

No comments: